Thank you for contacting Crossfit Great Salt Lake,
Try CrossFit for Free! Schedule a complimentary workout with a CrossFit certified trainer and see if CrossFit is the right program for you. You can check out our facility, meet some of our amazing people, and experience a high intensity workout in a group class setting that CrossFit is famous for.
You can find our class times posted on our website at http://crossfitgsl.com/weekly-schedule/ Please email or call us to set up a time for your free workout! Email:info@crossfitGSL.com Phone: 801-810-4751.
On Ramp $150
If you know you’re ready to get started then it’s time to reserve your spot in our next On Ramp class.
Our On Ramp class meets 2 days a week for 2 weeks. It is designed for the generally active, injury free individual who wants ultimately to train in one of our ongoing group classes. In this class we will expose newbies to our movement curriculum in a group format. Movement techniques will be drilled as well as a progressive introduction to the intensity levels that are inherent in our group classes. If you are unsure as to whether you are a good candidate for beginning in a class setting, please contact us. We offer our On Ramp class each month and starts as close to the 1st as possible. Our On Ramp class has limited enrollment, reserve your spot today!
Here is what you can expect from our On Ramp class:
- We will introduce you to techniqe and mechanics fist, then intensity.
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non technical and progressively more technical.
- It’s important that you don’t miss any of the 12 sessions as these movements build on one another
- There will be a workout at the end of each day which will get progressively more challenging as the course progresses.
- The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands…the degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on. The class is called “On Ramp” for a specific reason…we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- We will also equip you with an extensive nutrition guide to get you on the right track to your body composition goals.
Upon completion of our On Ramp course you are eligible to join our group CrossFit class.
$120, $90 for police/fire/military, $90 for students. We also offer discounted rates for additional family members (this is limited to spouses, and children living in the same household).
Here is what makes us unique:
- Instructors: multiple instructors with different backgrounds and different teaching styles; sometimes it just takes a different way of communicating the same thing to make it “click”.
- Emphasis on Technique: we pride ourselves on teaching sound, safe mechanics and emphasize consistency before intensity. When our athletes have competed in local CrossFit competitions, we have received comments on how well our athletes move.
- Community: at CFGSL we have an amazing community; everyone from our trainers to our members are encouraging and supportive. We work hard, but have a good time doing it. We also get together regularly to just hang out.
- Facility: You will get the most out of your training when your facility is designed for your training; you shouldn’t have to adjust your workout on account of your facility.
We encourage you to come in and see for yourself. Also take a look at our member spotlight page and see what CrossFit has done for our members. Please feel free to call or email me with any other questions you may have.