2 Min AMRAP Back Squats at 70% 1 Rep Max
Fitness elevated qualifier #3
13 Minutes to complete the following:
60 Cal Row
50 Double Unders
40 KBS 53/35
30 Box Jumps 24/20
20 Clean and Jerks 135/95
10 Muscle Ups
SOME PULL UPS TIPS FORM CHRIS SPEALLER
HOW ABOUT SOME EFFICIENCY WITH MUSCLE UPS?? YES PLEASE!!!
5×3 Overhead Squat
[Lurong Performance WOD]
“Pullups with a Twist”
Max Pullups with 6 attempts
• Men’s Rx- 8 Minute AMRAP Max Pull Ups with 6 UNBROKEN attempts
• Men’s Scaled – Max Pull Ups with 2 1/2 Resistance band (60-150lbs of resistance) in 6 UNBROKEN attempts with an 8 minute time cap
• Women’s Rx – 8 Minute AMRAP Max Pull Ups with 6 UNBROKEN attempts
• Women’s Scaled- Max Pull Ups with 2 1/2 Resistance band (60-150lbs of resistance) in 6 UNBROKEN attempts with an 8 minute time cap
• Athletes have 6 UNBROKEN attempts to complete as many reps as possible of Max Pull Ups, within the 8 minute time cap. The end of an attempt is defined by letting go of the bar. Each time you let go of the bar it counts as an attempt. You can choose from either: Dead-hangs, Butterfly, or Kipping Pull Ups.
• As long as the athlete’s arms are fully extended in the hang position and the chin clears the horizontal plane of the bar, it’s a good rep.
• If for some reason an athlete starts without a band, but cannot complete the workout as RX’D. Then he/she can go to banded Pull Ups, however, now the workout is considered scaled. Choose wisely!